Sunday, February 25, 2007

Spammers sucks uh !

Currently Listening To : Shake It Off - Mariah Carey

Hello readers ! :D
It really had been a longgg time ever since I've last blogged uh ?
I sincerely apologise , as I had no time to use the computer at all luh .
Will try to blog as much as I can today (:


Monday , 19th February 2007 .
The second day of Lunar New Year ! (:
Woke up early in the morning at around 10am ,
but none of my family members were awake except for me myself .
So I used the computer while waiting for all of them to wake up .
Went to prepare after that , and set off at around 4pm ? Kinda late actually (:
Was falling asleep on the car , as my grandpa's house is really far !
Reached there at around 4+ , was uber bored luh ,
so took bunch of photos & will post them up later on for sure :D
Adults were gambling here and there , childrens were playing toys & so on ,
while I'm the only teenager there , the feeling was like sooo .. extra ?
Then sms-ed baby , but he was too busy that he didn't reply ): But never mind .
Used the computer there for awhile , then decided to meet up with baby !
So I told my parents that I won't be following them to grandma's house after that :D
Wanted to meet baby at Boon Lay interchange , but dad said that it's troublesome ,
because it's not the same route to grandma's house luh ! Like wth , never mind .
So I told baby that I'll be meeting him at Bukit Batok interchange instead (:
Baby reached around half an hour before I reached ? Sorry lah baby ! Haha .
Reached there at around 8pm , couldn't find him at first ,
because my eyesight got problem luh ! Hahaha :D That's what I told baby .
Saw baby after that , was feeling uber happy lah ! Because I miss him so much .
So we boarded the train , to Jurong East then to Boon Lay ,
because we were heading to Jurong Point (:
Reached Jurong Point , went straight up to the cinema ,
as we wanted to catch the movie ' Just Follow Law ' .
Then the queue for the tickets were like quite long uh ,
but were disappointed that there were no more tickets available luh ):
So baby decided to try West Mall , so we boarded the train back to West Mall ,
then went up to the cinema straight , but the queue was like uber long lah !
It was like oh my gawd , the last person of the queue was standing near the arcade !
So baby and I decided not to catch the movie anymore , no choice yeah ?
Then went to board the train again , then decided to head to Choa Chu Kang .
Reached Choa Chu Kang , went to slack at the arcade for awhile ,
then we headed to McDonalds , to slack & accompany baby for his dinner :D
Baby had his dinner while I was resting there , I was not feeling well luh .
Then baby kept on making me laughed non-stop , so naughty lah !
Decided to go off at around 10+ , baby called my parents to fetch us back ,
waited at the bus-stop for around half an hour then they reached (:
Sent baby home , and I was lying on his shoulder on the car , was uber tired !
Baby reached home and I waved goodbye to him with a sad expression ,
I really can't bear to let him go back luh ! Never mind never mind :D
Reached home , bathed & off to sleep as I was really feeling terrible .










Before going out :D


Reflection at grandpa's house (:






My cute cute sister and meee !










Those craziness we had :D






My prettaye mummy (:




Mummy and me ! :D


Aunt and beloved sisters playing with dolls .




Mummy and daddy (:




Mummy and my lovely sisters !






Grandma and lovely sisters once again (:


Mummy and Aunt , cat - fighting ! x:


My backview , taken by mummy :D


Tuesday , 20th February 2007 .
The third day of Lunar New Year (:
But I was having a terrible fever , and I'm feeling uber sick uh !
So I didn't follow my family to Aunt's house for dinner , stayed at home .
Baby told me that he won't be coming over to visit me at first ,
but he still arrived at my doorstep after that .
Was very touched the moment I saw him luh , he sacrificed his time uh ):
So invited him in to my house , and he fed me with my porridge !
Watched TV , and chatted with him about many things luh ,
baby wanted to use the computer soon after , so let him used my computer (:
After using the computer , it was about 8pm or so ? My family came back luh .
Then had some sort of ' dinner ' that mum brought back with baby ,
watched the TV and baby browsed through some of the photos I took when I was young x:
I was covering here and there , because I suck in those stupid photos !
The time flew and soon after it was about 10+ already , so baby went back (:
Was really glad that he actually came to take care of me uh , I love baby !


Wednesday , 21st February 2007 .
Lunar New Year's holidays were over , and it was the first day of school !
But I didn't go to school uh , because I was sick .
Insisted on going at first but baby kept on asking me not to , so I listened (:
So was resting and sleeping at home , and woke up at around 12pm ?
Received baby's sms and he told me that he will be coming over , YAY ! :D
So went to bath , didn't have lunch , so I only had biscuits to fill my stomach ):
So waited and waited , and baby reached at around 2+ .
Was feeling uber high and happy when I saw him luh ! Hahaha :D
Then watched ' Devil Beside You ' , then chatted with him till around 6+ ?
Yeah , was watching TV together at the same time too uh (:
Baby told me that he had to go soon after as he had homework to do ,
so I sent him to the lift and waved goodbye to him .
The moment he reached downstairs ,
he sms-ed me & said that he wanna have dinner together with me (:
So got changed , and met baby once again at the lift , walked to Yew Tee .
Reached Yew Tee , baby decided to have McDonalds for dinner once again .
So I accompanied him to eat , although I was sick . Hehe !
After having our dinner , slacked and chatted there for a moment ,
then we decided to go off soon after luh :D
Baby wanted to go to my house & accompany me for awhile more after that ,
so walked home , did homework and watched TV at the same time , TV addicts ! (:
After doing homework , baby went back home at around 10+ ,
really enjoyed every single second together with him , muacks baby !




The biscuit that I ate to fill my stomach . Hello Kitty leh ! So cute :D


Thursday , 22nd February 2007 .
I went back to school on Thursday ! (:
Although I'm still not feeling well , but I insisted to go luh .
Reached school , the first person Jiaxin Laopo & I saw was actually Andrew Dazhu !
Was really surprised , cos he's always the latest one :D Haha .
Then Weixiang Baddie reached soon after , didn't see baby luh ):
When the bell was about to ring , I received baby's sms ,
he told me that he would be late for school luh .
He said that he wanted to ' pon ' at first , but I told him not to :D
So we slacked outside the bookshop once again ,
and was so unlucky to see ' pubor ' standing there staring at us ,
so we had no choice but to go up to the hall for assembly .
Didn't have silent reading for the particular day ,
as the school had some sort of Girl Guide's event or whatever .
Then had temperature taking after that , but I didn't have any thermometer !
So I pretended and tried to hide by taking out my handbook slowly & write .
Was really lucky that none of the teachers find out yeah :D
So went back to class , first lesson was Math , but Miss Tan was absent .
Then another teacher came in , and we could do our own work ! (:
So joked with Jiaxin Laopo , and talked about Chinese New Year .
The time flew and soon after it was Music lesson , decided to ' pon ' !
With Sophia Sweetie , Evelyn Mei , Bryan Dear and Jermine Darling .
Because Music lesson was uber boring luh , nothing to do also :D
Then Sophia Sweetie and I vandalised the whiteboard , and listened to songs .
Realised that Mr Codeiro ( Don't know how to spell ) , our principal ,
was actually patrolling along our classrooms uh !
So we off the fans and lights , and all of us hide at the backdoor .
Wasted 10 minutes of our time there , the bell rung and we went for recess (:
Went to baby's class to look for baby , then went for recess with him & Laopo .
Went back to class soon after , and I slacked inside baby's class :D
Jiaxin Laopo and I crazed outside their classroom after that , we are crazy ! Haha .
Went back to class for F&N soon after , vandalised baby's textbook once again .
Was falling asleep after doing the test that we were told to do so .
Chinese lesson after that , and the lesson for the day really sucks like hell !
We were told to write a composition luh , but I didn't write anything ,
and managed to run out of the class after school with baby's help :D
Then we were all carrying books , as we had to clear everything under our tables .
Baby wanted to go Lot 1 , so went to Lot 1 with baby and Andrew Dazhu (:
Went to ' Food Culture ' to have our lunch , Dazhu went off at around 3+ ?
Then Eugene ( Baby's friend ) came to meet us , and he had his lunch .
Headed off to Bukit Gombak's McDonalds to study at around 5pm , slacked there .
Went off at around 8pm , baby sent me to the MRT station .
Some things happened and I was burst into tears all the way from Bukit Gombak ,
was crying non - stop on the bus too luh , I knew that many peepo were staring ):
Alighted at an unknown stop , then went to a corner to cry my heart out ,
everything was alright soon after , so walked home as fast as I could .
Reached home , bathed and had my dinner , off to sleep after that !


Friday , 23rd February 2007 .
The second day of school for me , and it was also my most unlucky day ! ):
Early in the morning , went up to the parade square for assembly ,
then that bloody old Chinese teacher called some of us to stand behind .
So all of us went to stand behind of the parade square ,
as all of us ran out of the class when she told us to stay back .
Stood there till the bell rung , had scoldings from sooo many teachers luh ):
Then the principal told the whole school about us , and all of them turned back .
Was like wtf ? That bloody old woman had such a big and idiotic mouth uh ?
She went around spreading the news like nobody's business , like whatever it is !
Went back to class in a very moodless mood , had our Literature common test ,
I really tried my best to focus already , hope to get good results uh :D
Slept after I finished my test , was too moodless already luh .
After that was Science lesson ,
Mr Yusman told the whole class to stay back during recess .
Then all of us were afraid of spot checks , so passed our phones to other peepo (:
Went to Science Lab for Science lesson , had Science experiment luh ,
and the whole class was late for lesson because we were busy passing phones .
Was totally not in the mood to do anything at all , fuck the teachers lah !
Went back to class after Science lesson , stood in front of the class ,
then had scoldings and naggings from Mr Yusman , and I didn't go for recess luh ):
Was Art lesson after that , sms-ed with baby throughout the lesson .
Did nothing much , just chit chatted with the same peepo as usual luh .
English lesson , many teachers came into our class and gave us scoldings ,
including that bloody old woman & Mrs Vena Foo ( History teacher ) .
Then we were told to stay back for History after that , like wth lah ):
So stayed back in the class , and waited for Mrs Foo for a total of 1 hour !
She's so irresponsible lah , like how could she did that to us luh .
Then was punished , I was innocent because I was absent for the lesson alright ,
but she still gave me a scolding like wth , never mind !
Went down to the staff room and did my History work , handed up & went off .
Met baby and others at the canteen , headed to Teck Whye Mac with baby after that (:
Had our lunch , then we went to slack around Teck Whye area once again .
Baby went off at around 6pm as he was feeling tired , I went off too !
Saw Jiaxin Laopo at Choa Chu Kang interchange , chatted with her on the bus :D
Reached home at around 7pm , sms-ed with baby about many things .
Got prepared and went out with my family for dinner soon after (:
Reached home at around 11+ , bathed and went to sleep immediately .


Saturday , 24th February 2007 .
Met up with my beloved baby ! :D
I woke up late in the morning , I woke up at around 10.45am I guess so ?
After receiving baby's sms , so I decided to meet him at 11.30am instead .
So went to prepare as fast as I could , and walked to Yew Tee .
While waiting for baby outside Yew Tee's McDonalds ,
saw Weixiang Baddie , Jiaxin Laopo , Kokliang , Simin & Jianxiang inside (:
So went in and chatted with them for awhile , and they went off soon after .
Baby arrived and he was late for 15 minutes uh ! But never mind :D
So we went into McDonalds , had our breakfast cum lunch .
After we had our lunch , we studied for our common tests coming up next week (:
We so ' guai ' right ? Study together leh ! Haha , miracle indeed .
Then revised for History stuffs , and baby teached me Math soon after .
He was like so fed up , because I gained knowledge in a very slow speed ,
then he said that I'm Windows 95 while he's Windows XP , so stupid lah x:
But at least I managed to understand some questions teached by baby !
Decided to go out together to relax after that ,
so walked home and put our books , and we walked back to the MRT station after that .
Took the train to Jurong East , headed to Jurong Entertainment Center at first ,
decided to catch a movie at night , so went to buy tickets for ' Just Follow Law ' !
After buying the tickets , we went to take Shuttle Bus to IMM :D
It had been 3436438647864 years ever since I've went there luh .
Reached IMM , was surprised by the new look , it looked so much like Vivo City (:
So we went to shop around , then went in to ' Daiso ' !
Then I was over - high and crapped nonsense like nobody's business ,
but baby crapped along with me too uh , had so much fun shopping there .
Baby wanted to buy some snacks & drinks to eat for the sake of fun ,
so we bought some Japanese snack and drinks , and went to the balcony to sit :D
Had our snacks and drinks there , and we took photos there too !
Will post up after that for sure (:
Went to ' Kopitiam ' to have our dinner at around evening time ?
Had Herbal Chicken , sooo long ever since I've eaten that luh .
Cos I told baby that I want to have some sort of couple's meal , but a simple one (:
So had Herbal Chicken shared and two bowls of plain rice , hahaha :D
Baby kept on making me laugh while I was eating , so playful of him lah .
Then we went to take the shuttle bus back to Jurong Entertainment Center ,
bought drinks and went into the cinema for the movie after that (:
Was laughing like hell throughout the movie luh , highly recommended to watch yeah !
After movie , was feeling uber tired , so went to take the train home .
Then some things happened once again , and had a small tiff with baby ):
Walked back from Yew Tee to my house , baby took his things and went back .
Apologised to him , and continued sms - ing with him till he dozed off .
But everything's alright already uh ! :D
I really enjoyed yesterday sooo much with him , I love my baby forever ! ♥


The snack and drinks that we bought :D


Potato rings ! (:


Named this : " Daiso with a smiling face (: " .


Hiding from the camera again ?


Gotcha ! Baby's sooo cute :DD


He asked me to take this (:


The sun !


Baby wanna take it too (:








Baby featuring the potato rings ! :D


He drank my apple juice ):


For fun .














Those fun we had :D Mr & Mrs Chua !
PS : He's eating all the way x:


Wahhh , so deserted !




Lovely dinner :D


{ Replies Of Tags ! }

JOELLE: Don't be bothered by spammers (:
apple: Don't care them lah , they're just too childish :D
`Unknown`: Oh I see (: You're from Teck Whye too ? Haha , why don't leave down your name ?
XXX (1): I don't need you to judge me (: Fuck off now .
wilson: Which Wilson are you ?
; BOO .!: Don't be bothered by those peepo :D Haha , it's alright . I'm sick of copymeows and rippers , thanks anyway !
;PASSERBY[s]: Haha , alright :D Thanks for your support !
KELLY(:: Thanks for your support too ! (:
{/ VANNY :D ♥: Haha , Michelle is not cute lah ! I'll post more when I have the time one , don't worry :D
jia yi: Erm , don't reply my tags when there's not a need to . Thanks for tagging anyway (:
&IVYKOH: I miss fishball too !
AILIN!(: Haha , thanks thanks :D
SALLY: Thanks !
passerby: Whatever you wanna say , but I did everything my own (:
Yuinping: Hehe , harnors the passerby no brain ? Haha . I love and miss my Yuinping Baobei Sunshine too ! :DDD
Xiaoting: Sure to relink (:
seekinghelp: I'm not sure , you can just copy my code (: Because my codes are viewable once it's scrolled down .
somebody}♥: Okay ! (:
Someone euu dunch noe: Don't judge luh , I think you look worst :D
bbabyMANTHA: Alright (:
anoy: I not chiobu lah :D Haha . Yup , I'm attached . Why lehs ?
Alison<3: ?
passer.: Haha , it's alright luh :D
Passer-By: Why ? What's the problem ?
SANDRA;: Baobei ! I MISS YOU SO MUCH :D
PRECIOUSGIRL<33: Zhuan Shu Tian Shi by Tank (:
Elfie: Sweetcandy ! Thanks for all your support uh :D I won't be bothered by them so much . Tkcares & much loves !
INSANE: Photobucket.com (: Search for backgrounds .
piecesofblood: Thanks (: Don't care about that Jia Yi uh , hehe .
passerby `` .: Haha , hao de hao de ! :D
XINYU{.: Rainbow last long with BC (:
JOLENE: Haha , you over estimate me already lah :D I'm not as good as you think , not prettaye . Thanks anyway !
passerby 22: Alright , will try my best :D
Ricaper: Thanks for your compliment (: Don't be bothered about her , haha .
spammer: -.-
Vivian: Yup , first kiss ? Secondary 1 . My boy is my first one (: And yes my mother allowed me to have a boyfriend :D
passer-by (:: Thanks !
PASSERBY: Haha , can't help (: Thanks anyway !
XXX (2): Okay , I'll try my best :D
girl=): Xie xie ni !
passerby 2 = vanvan: Thanks ! Of cos I don't mind luh (:
passer.: Lols .
000000000000000000: My dad didn't follow us back to my grandma's house that night , and I where got wear mickey mouse ?
ruifen (: Jie ! I miss you luh :D Hehe , thanks . You tkcares many too ! <3
amandaaa! xD: Okay okay :D Thanks uh !
lalas.: Thanks for your support (:
YANLING[: Thanks sweetie ! Tkcares :D I MISS YOU !
TZEHUI(:: Hello hello ! :D
Meihua(:: Posted already ! Hohoho , loves *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home